carotino palm oil carotino palm oil information
carotino palm oil cooking tips
carotino palm oil food services
carotino palm oil environmental vision
Research
Protecting
Sustainable
Biodiesels

Biodiesels

About 80% of all oil palm products are used for food applications, while the other 20% is used in non-food applications. Because of the higher market value of these non-food derived palm products, the non-food category is expected to grow in importance.

Palm Based Biodiesel

A better alternative for the environment because it is made from renewable resources and has lower emissions compared to petroleum diesel.

Palm-based methyl esters have been extensively tested as a substitute for diesel in taxis, buses, lorries, tractors and stationary engines. The data available to date indicate that cold starting is easy and engines run smoothly with less smoke and reduced content of carbon particles in the exhaust fumes. The use of palm methyl esters as a diesel substitute contrast with the use of crude palm oil which does not require any modification of the engines.

Find out more about our product Enffue at www.enffue.com

 

 

Web Site Design by Splat Graphics